Dated: 02/01/2023 As of: 02/01/2023(5:30PM)
1. AT A GLANCE REPORT
|1.||NO. OF POSITIVE CASES TODAY (CUMULATIVE)||14 (8,41,371)|
|2.||NO. OF RECOVERED CASES TODAY (CUMULATIVE)||12 (8,37,196)|
|3.||NO. OF DEATHS TODAY (CUMULATIVE)||0 (4,111)|
|4.||CASE FATALITY RATE||0.49%|
|6.||TOTAL NUMBER OF CASES UNDER TREATMENT/ISOLATION||64|
|NO. OF SAMPLES TESTED TODAY (CUMMULATIVE) AGAINST DAILY|
|TESTING TARGET FOR TELANGANA||6,408|
|(W.H.O. BENCH MARK @140 PER MILLION PER DAY ,i.e.,5,600||(3,82,77,619)|
|TESTS PER DAY)|
|8.||SAMPLES TESTED PER MILLION POPULALATION||10,28,415|
|9.||NO. OF REPORTS AWAITED||210|
- District wise last 7 days cases
3. COVID VACCINATION COVERAGE REPORT
Vaccination by COVID Vaccination Centre (CVC) type:
Vaccination Coverage in Doses:
|Dose1||Dose2||Precaution Dose||Total Doses|
|Dues as on today||
Vaccine Stock Availability:
|Vaccine Type||At CCP and DVS||At State stores||Total|
CCP- Cold Chain Point; DVS-District Vaccine Store
4. INFORMATION AND APPEAL TO THE PUBLIC
INFORMATION: Patients with moderate to severe symptoms, with or without COVID positive report can go to any notified Government COVID Hospital where the Government has made elaborate arrangements for testing and treatment. Based on the clinical requirements, beds will be provided and treatment will be given free of cost in Government hospitals.
APPEAL: Telangana Government is well prepared to tackle any eventuality in the wake of concerns over Omicron, a new variant of SARS Cov-2. It is important to complete vaccination by taking both doses and it is also equally important to adhere to precautions against COVID, including wearing a face mask and maintain physical distance.
CALL CENTER NUMBER FOR HELPLINE AND GRIEVANCES:104
ALTERNATIVELY, FOR GRIEVANCES, PERTAINING TO PRIVATE HOSPITALS/ LABORATORIES, KINDLY CONTACT ON WHATSAPP: 9030227324
THE GUIDELINE STATED BELOW ARE TO BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED:
Vulnerable Age Groups: Children less than 10yrs of age and elders above 60yrs of age are advised to avoid going outdoors unless
- Susceptible Age Group: There is higher incidence of COVID disease in the age group of 20to50years, hence people are requested to exercise due precaution while going for work/essential
- Use of Face Masks: Everybody should wear mask when he/she goes out of the house. Face masks are the first line of defense against Covid-19. Not wearing a mask is punishable by
- Physical Distancing: Maintaining a distance of more than 6ft between people is important. Please maintain physical distance when outside your homes.
- Workspace: The work spaces are to be provided with soap and hand washing facility / Adequate physical distancing between employees should be maintained.
- Travel: The citizens are requested to avoid unnecessary In case it is unavoidable, they should ensure all COVID appropriate behaviour such as face masks, hand wash/use of sanitizer, physical distance etc.
- Seek Medical care: In case of any flu/ influenza like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, running nose, difficulty in breathing, body pains and headache, please report to the nearest government health facility and seek health services without any
- Co-Morbid conditions: People with co-morbid conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes, Cardiac illness, chronic kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cancer and / or any other chronic illness are requested to stay indoors and avoid any kind of travel except for medical care in order to avoid exposure to Covid.