COVID STATUS BULLETIN
Dated: 07/05/2022 As of: 07/05/2022(5:30PM)
1. AT A GLANCE REPORT
|1.||NO. OF POSITIVE CASES TODAY (CUMULATIVE)||42 (7,92,295)|
|2.||NO. OF RECOVERED CASES TODAY (CUMULATIVE)||49 (7,87,795)|
|3.||NO. OF DEATHS TODAY (CUMULATIVE)||0 (4,111)|
|4.||CASE FATALITY RATE||0.51%|
|6.||TOTAL NUMBER OF CASES UNDER TREATMENT/ISOLATION||389|
|NO. OF SAMPLES TESTED TODAY (CUMMULATIVE) AGAINST DAILY|
|TESTING TARGET FOR TELANGANA||13,761|
|(W.H.O. BENCH MARK @140 PER MILLION PER DAY ,i.e.,5,600||(3,47,21,866)|
|TESTS PER DAY)|
|8.||SAMPLES TESTED PER MILLION POPULALATION||9,32,882|
|9.||NO. OF REPORTS AWAITED||747|
- District wise last 7 days cases
3. STATUS OF HOSPITAL BEDS
|Category||No. of hospitals|
- STOCK POSITION OF KEY DRUGS AND CONSUMABLES
|1||N-95 Mask||20.92 Lakhs|
|2||Three Layer Face Mask||55.17 Lakhs|
|3||PPE / Full Cover all Kit||2.83 Lakhs|
|4||Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit||57.47 Lakhs|
|5||Azithromycin Tab 500mg||25.40 Lakhs|
|6||Covid-19 Home Isolation Kit||17.25 Lakhs|
|7||Dexamethasone Tablet 0.5 mg||201.48 Lakhs|
|8||Doxycycline Capsules 100mg||314.07 Lakhs|
|9||Levocetrizine Tablet 5mg||280.54 Lakhs|
|10||Methylprednisolone (Tablet 16 mg)||49.73 Lakhs|
|11||Methylprednisolone (Tablet 8 mg)||40.38 Lakhs|
|12||Paracetamol Tablet 650 mg||263.18 Lakhs|
|13||Paracetamol Tablets 500mg||12.25 Lakhs|
|14||Remdesivir 100Mg Injection||1.81 Lakhs|
5. ENHANCEMENT OF OXYGEN INFRASTRUCTURE
Out of 27,996 beds in Government hospitals, 25,390 are converted into oxygen beds so far.
- All 50 PSA Oxygen Generation Pants sanctioned under PMCARES are
- 26 PSA Oxygen Generation Pants are commissioned under
- 27 ISO containers of 540 MT capacity for transportation of liquid oxygen have been arranged
- Private hospitals have been directed to set up PSA 39 PSA plants have been commissioned in private hospitals so far.
- The oxygen generation capacity in the state is increased from 135 MT/day to 327 MT/day
- 5200 paediatric oxygen beds earmarked in different government hospitals so far for
- 792 additional beds have been created in 6 hospitals in Hyderabad with oxygen facility
6. INFORMATION AND APPEAL TO THE PUBLIC
INFORMATION: Patients with moderate to severe symptoms, with or without COVID positive report can go to any notified Government COVID Hospital where the Government has made elaborate arrangements for testing and treatment. Based on the clinical requirements, beds will be provided and treatment will be given free of cost in Government hospitals.
APPEAL: Telangana Government is well prepared to tackle any eventuality in the wake of concerns over Omicron, a new variant of SARS Cov-2. It is important to complete vaccination by taking both doses and it is also equally important to adhere to precautions against COVID, including wearing a face mask and maintain physical distance.
CALL CENTER NUMBER FOR HELPLINE AND GRIEVANCES:104
ALTERNATIVELY, FOR GRIEVANCES, PERTAINING TO PRIVATE HOSPITALS/ LABORATORIES, KINDLY CONTACT ON WHATSAPP: 9154170960
THE GUIDELINE STATED BELOW ARE TO BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED:
Vulnerable Age Groups: Children less than 10yrs of age and elders above 60yrs of age are advised to avoid going outdoors unless
- Susceptible Age Group: There is higher incidence of COVID disease in the age group of 20to50years, hence people are requested to exercise due precaution while going for work/essential
- Use of Face Masks: Everybody should wear mask when he/she goes out of the house. Face masks are the first line of defense against Covid-19. Not wearing a mask is punishable by
- Physical Distancing: Maintaining a distance of more than 6ft between people is important. Please maintain physical distance when outside your homes.
- Workspace: The work spaces are to be provided with soap and hand washing facility / Adequate physical distancing between employees should be maintained.
- Travel: The citizens are requested to avoid unnecessary In case it is unavoidable, they should ensure all COVID appropriate behaviour such as face masks, hand wash/use of sanitizer, physical distance etc.
- Seek Medical care: In case of any flu/ influenza like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, running nose, difficulty in breathing, body pains and headache, please report to the nearest government health facility and seek health services without any
- Co-Morbid conditions: People with co-morbid conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes, Cardiac illness, chronic kidney disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cancer and / or any other chronic illness are requested to stay indoors and avoid any kind of travel except for medical care in order to avoid exposure to Covid.